If you’re a small business owner or manager and you feel like you don’t know which end is up or which way to turn, then look no further.
Inside you will discover:
- Where to focus your attention (and what details you can let go)
- What elements are important for a good website
- How to manage donations and sponsorships
- Why every client isn’t right for you (and how to qualify them)
- When to say “thank you” or “I’m sorry” and why it isn’t always appropriate
- Why a good firm handshake is still important
- And lots more
If you are ready to start making small steps that will make a big difference to your business, then this is the book for you!
Click the image to read more or to purchase my book on Amazon.